With the diversity on offer by a wide range of Biogas service providers it has been critical for A-Consult to develop its precast concrete tank system to allow the different types of roof installation required by the various process techniques.
Foil Fabric Double Membrane – Gas Tight
- Manufactured from biaxel reinforced fabrics with a high grade chemically resistant PVC coating
- Operational pressures varying from 0 to 5mbar, higher pressures can be accommodated
- Supplied with desulphurisation netting (netting strength 400kg/m2)
- Offering maximum levels of gas storage with domes available to accommodate tank structures up to 40m diameter
- Service openings available upon request
- Available in Quarter Dome option, offering all the benefits of a standard double membrane roof but with a lower dome height to assist with potential planning restrictions.
Insulated Precast Concrete – Gas Tight
- Available as pre-insulated unit
- PE-Lined for concrete protection in the gasification zone
- Robust construction allows pre-formed openings to support mixers, access hatch and pressure release plates
- Service openings and man way access are a few options made available on this extremely flexible roof solution
- Typically cheesecake or half moon segments.
Non Gas Tight Precast Concrete Roof
Foil Fabric Single Membrane – Non Gas Tight
- Reduces emissions of both gas and odour.
- Available in Grey or Green.
- Openings available to allow over the top mixing.
- Robust construction using UV resistant reinforced foil.